LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

Some guy fm star valley rang my door and tried to serve me

Customer Question

some guy fm star valley rang my door bell and tried to serve me on a photo radar violation
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How can I assist you? What is it you would like to know?

Doug

Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/law/9baz8-guy-fm-star-valley-rang-door-bell-tried-serve.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.