Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

We signed a contract regarding water damage. The installer

Customer Question

We signed a contract regarding water damage. The installer of the equipment informed me they would clean up the mold, and then the insurance would pay. I signed the contract, and he brought in the fans. The same day another representative from the company came, and he said they were going to call in an environmental team to write up a plan. I said the insurance company would not pay, and asked him to call the company to pick up the equipment. He said he would. The next day no one called or came. I called the main number, and informed them we could not pay, and to pick up the equipment. I left my name, address, and phone number. No one came or called. I called the man who installed the equipment, and left him the same message. He did not call. On the final day I called him, and he said they were picking up the equipment. Do we need to pay the $1,400.00?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to answerin your questions.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Did the contract have a provision allowing you to terminate or making the contract conditional upon the approval of your insurance?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to continue online please.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.