Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Me and my wife have injuntions against each other, My wife

Customer Question

Me and my wife have injuntions against each other, My wife has the house wife the kids and I stay away. Now today I check my phone and returned a call from the police. Once I called them they said the officer should left a message or called back which neither happen. The only thing I could think of is the injuntions. Now I stayed away just checking to see if the there something I might have missed or maybe being accured of breaking the junction please help.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

As long as you have not violated the injunction in anyway, I suggest there should be no problems in that regard.

Unless you think she might have made something up. I suggest you can call the police back and tell them that you never heard from the officer and when do you think you can expect a call.

Other than that, there is nothing you can do but wait and see what the officer wants. I suggest you are doing right by not contacting your wife.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you