Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

Me and my wife have injunctions against each other she stays

Customer Question

Me and my wife have injunctions against each other she stays in the house with the kids I stay away per the injunction. Now today I received a call from the police but I was not available to answer when I called they said that who ever called should have left a message or text. Now I am thinking this is about the injunction. I have been there, is there something that could use against me sense I don't know what's going on
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)!

Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information for your educational purposes only;

(B) No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with a JA expert;

(C) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney of your choice in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given by a JA expert;

(D) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time. Please wait until then to assign the rating as initially I may still be getting more information from you to formulate a better answer; and

(E) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then please know that I make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you accept, understand and agree to these terms.

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS FURTHER:

I have been there, is there something that could use against me sense I don't know what's going on

ALSO, CAN YOU PLEASE STATE YOUR SPECIFIC LEGAL QUESTION THAT YOU WANT ANSWERED?