LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

How can I get the lazy lawyer that didn't handle case

Customer Question

How can I get the lazy lawyer that didn't handle case right cause medical could have been a factor he did wrong but all this time is a dit but not even in a psychological setting if as she was too busy to do her job and now refusal to be heard or call
or take care his interest
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Would you mind sharing with me the State you reside in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Georgia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Legal Research on Case Law, Codes, etc.. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

If you believe the attorney was not acting in your best interest, properly representing you and was failing to communicate with you and keep you up to date with the status of your case, then there could be grounds and a legal basis, to file a bar complaint against them. The GA Bar will look into this and determine if there is a basis to discipline the attorney. I have provided the link below. Moreover, you could have grounds for a malpractice claim, if the attorney failed to act and as a result, you lost the case and suffered damages.

http://www.gabar.org/forthepublic/fileacomplaint.cfm

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!