Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

Several months ago my sister who is sick with stage 4 liver

Customer Question

several months ago my sister who is sick with stage 4 liver cancer received signed upfor monthly withdrawals from her checking account at a local massage salon. after signing the contract the employee said people with Cancer shouldn't have massages. My sister asked them not to process the contract. They went ahead and processed it. She is often confused and did not realize they have been deducting $60 from her "fixed income" checking account. I want to put a stop this and have them reimburse her money. What can I do or say to the manager to get this resolved. Thank you.
Donna
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)!

Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information for your educational purposes only;

(B) No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with a JA expert;

(C) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney of your choice in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given by a JA expert;

(D) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time. Please wait until then to assign the rating as initially I may still be getting more information from you to formulate a better answer; and

(E) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then please know that I make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you accept, understand and agree to these terms.

1. What have you tried so far and what result or outcome?