Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My name is! I came in Georgia In april 29. I closed my bank

Customer Question

Hi! My name is XXX! I came in Georgia In april 29. I closed my bank account in Usa. as I was told In Embassy, I cant get my SS pension Here, in my Georgian Bank account. After I opened my new account in Usa Capital One 360 but till today I'm not getting my pension . All nessesary documents was sent to Greece USA Embassy. 5 month I'm not getting my pension. Even nobody tells me whom to address about my problem. I need My Embassy Support as soon as possible, what I'm not feeling here! Living in America I, as citizen of USA had Big respect in every field of life but here.... It's terrible! I feel like Garbage! I need medications and to visit doctors! How? I'm after Bypass surgery! Help me, Please! I'm Proud that I'm American! But what the Embassies here and in Greece doing for me! I'm truly INSULTED! Sorry! XXX.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please understand, we are forbidden by law from actually representing you. Do not rely on the US Embassy, you need to go directly to the SSA. The only one who can tell you the status of your payments is the Social Security Administration, so you have to contact them at :

Social Security Administration
Office of International Operations
P.O. Box 17775
Baltimore, Maryland ###-##-####/strong>

OR at one of the phone numbers listed at: http://www.socialsecurity.gov/foreign/phones.html