ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I am thanking about getting a divorce we have been marryed

Customer Question

I am thanking about getting a divorce we have been marryed for 3 years i and about to have are first son in a month my husband like to look at a sight called Chaturbate it is a chatroom porn sight most of the girl also have a twitter account and one of witch he has emailed to her personal email account saying that she is a beautiful person I have confronted him about this time and time again But he keeps on doing it I don't know much about the Divorce but in this case with the divorce be his fault
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. There are "fault based" reasons for divorce in Texas, but this would not apply. Fault-based grounds for divorce include cruelty, adultery, conviction of a felony, abandonment, living apart for at least three years, and confinement to a mental hospital. In a no-fault divorce, however, the court will not assign blame to either party for the divorce. Adultery requires actual showing of proof of adultery (sex) and not just "emotional adultery".

Now you can file for a "no fault" based divorce, and the court can still consider any relevant factor in determining custody, distribution of assets, etc... But unless you can show actual adultery, you can't use that as the "fault" for the divorce filing.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions)

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. If there's nothing else, please rate this answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it 3 or more stars (good or better) AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

Was there anything else? Again, If there's nothing else, please rate this answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better) AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service as OK Service or higher. It's only then I am credited.