LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

We've moved from WA state to WY. Do we need to get new Wills

Customer Question

We've moved from WA state to WY. Do we need to get new Wills here in WY?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. You may not have. I say this because your will may comply with the necessary requirements of the State. However, it is always in your best interest to have an attorney review the actual will, to make sure this is the case AND to make sure you are aware of any implications such as taxes or anything else, that may benefit or have a negative effect, on the disposal of your property, in the will. It is possible that everything can remain or you may simply want to just update the will, keeping the same disposition but change it and have it executed in WY.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I expected more of an answer than what I got here. Hell, I could have gone downtown to an attorney and have the Wills checked...I expected your would have a more concrete answer than this.
Whatever...
So, now, how do I cancel this "subscription" and get out of the monthly charge ???

Not a problem and I would be happy to continue to answer any additional questions which you may have. Please let me know and I would be happy to respond.. Please just understand that I can not give you legal advise, so I can not just say " your will is fine" without reviewing it and have you rely on that and it turns out there is a problem.