Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

What can I do if I paid my fees to register cheer and the

Customer Question

What can I do if I paid my fees to register for girls cheer and the cheer coach has canceled and rescheduled multiple practices and missed one gameday appearance for the girls and keeps changing the days of practices and now the days she is available to volunteer to coach is conflicting with multiple parent's ability to bring the girls to practice and when I voiced my opinion they told me they are not responsible to show up because they are volunteers and if we can no longer attend because of our schedule and wish to resign we cannot be refunded because the money was already spent on uniforms so I'm forced tool find a way to go to practices on their schedule or my daughter cannot participate on game day because she does not know the routine. Is there a legal pad I can go through to have them refund the fees to my sons football and my daughters cheer as there inability to have a coach available for cheer girls on the same page that the boys practice have forced me to decide to registrar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forced my kids to be forced out of participation because I can't make it to split practices 6 days per week. How can I get refunded all the money I gave them when they are making it impossible for me to attend 6 days per week because they constantly change the schedule or cancel as they are "not responsible for showing up" and "my child is not their concern" in their words.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to file complaint with your Attorney General's Office or file Small Claim at the Justice of Peace Court in your County to force the refund of your payment.