Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I am trying to file a motion Hearing Request in TX (

Customer Question

I am trying to file a motion for Telephonic Hearing Request in TX (Bell County). Where do I find a form or info for this?
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you tonight.Get the case number, court and names off the prior pleadings..

MOTION FOR TELEPHONIC APPEARANCE

COMES NOW, the Petitioner/Respondent(circle one), ,
(Your Name) and moves this Court for an Order to permit the Petitioner/Respondent(circle one) to appear by telephone.

1. The, Petitioner/Respondent(circle one), , requests to appear
(Your Name)
by phone because:

2. The Petitioner/Respondent(circle one)’s attendance at this hearing is not possible absent an Order from this Court for this purpose on the aforementioned date.

WHEREFORE, the Petitioner/Respondent(circle one), ,
(Your Name) requests this Court to enter an Order assuring attendance at the final hearing by ordering that the Petitioner/Respondent to permit the Petitioner/Respondent(circle one) to appear by telephone.

Dated:

Respectfully submitted,
Signature
Printed Name
Address

Separate document"

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the foregoing Motion For Telephonic
Appearance has been furnished by United States mail/hand delivery to
,
(Other party in this case)
on this day of , 20 .
Your Signature

You will need an order as well with case, names, court at top--called the heading..

The motion of __________ [plaintiff or defendant] for an Telephonic appearance came on regularly for hearing on [date].

After full consideration of all parties responses the court HEREBY ORDERS THAT [Petitioner/Respondents] motion for telephonic appearance be Denied/Granted.

Dated __________. ______________________________
[Signature of judge]
Judge of the __________ Court

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

See Rule 21 and 21A here for motions and time periods to file them ahead of hearing..

http://www.epcounty.com/jp/jp2/rcp_all.pdf

Thanks again and good luck..

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

If you can leave a positive rating when we are done it is sincerely appreciated.