LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I already asked a question about 1031 exchanges. but have

Customer Question

I already asked a question about 1031 exchanges. but have not received an answer. I gave all of my information and paid my $5 with a visa. What it going on?
you gave me a temporary password, and that is as far as it went.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

It appears that your question was never posted to the question board, as I see nothing from you in the way of contact with our site in the form of a question since your last question posted in October of 2011.

Would you be so kind as to restate your question.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No thanks, ***** ***** try to find an exchanger in my area that I can talk to and get an answer.

Please refund my $5 and don't charge me any extra. I don't have the time to keep going back and forth with no results with you. I did get an e-mail I think it was Robin, but she just checked in and then never answered my question.

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

If you need assistance navigating the system or with billing, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####