LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Arch Vacations - Scottsdale, Arizona We purchased a cruise

Customer Question

Arch Vacations - Scottsdale, Arizona
We purchased a cruise package from Arch Vacations for $6,000.00 that included air travel from Savannah, GA to Rome, Italy and a two nights stay in Rome before we were to sale on the MCS cruise line. We paid our $6,000 for two people in a timely manner. We were told we would have approximately $125.00 plus $35.00 in taxes and fees. Arch vacations charged us $2,543 in travel fees. They would never give us a breakdown of the additional charges. This took place the end of May. We have been dealing with them until July when we contacted American Express to investigate the charges and disputed the charges. Arch Vacations told us if we disputed the charges they would cancel our reservations and we would have to pay the entire amount of $8.543 plus attorney fee since they plan to sue us. We have heard from the lawyers but we are not playing their game. We need help!
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Would you mind sharing with me what I can answer for you? Who told you what the fees and taxes would be? Is there anything in writing to evidence this?