Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I need a civil lawyer.Iwas the victim of a date rape drug or

Customer Question

I need a civil lawyer.Iwas the victim of a date rape drug or micky.was knocked out 20 ft from folks house.because i just resonly was trick by lawyer to pead to a mix 4 for somethig i found in parking lot.didnt know what it was.cops new i just recevied firsst felony so they tamper with eveidence.i was aressed for DWI,refusalDWLR and mix 6,when i got to the police station, i blew 0.0 at intake and signed for that paper showing this on my property and monies paper. I hired a former prosecutor that used to be their boss at courts i hired her to get my evidence from jail because they refused to give it to me . i have that paper in writing .i have been punished for three years now and still other public defenders along with that attorney still hasn't got my evidence requested.courts won't let me work or go do anything a victim need lawyer badly.no fakes or crook like former prosecutor that performed malpractice and is corrupt so is judge that refused to subpoena my evidence after he was told about it all lawyers know i have case and are refusing to do their job. i have many witness and proof .need lawyer(###) ###-####,Phillip Volland has been violating my rights. can't even talk to my family. prosecutor knowingly and willingly providing false statements to court Officials and more. They have been harassing me and family for a long time.they have costed me 300,000 in lost wages alone the last 3 years and all my requirement. I've been in the union for 15 yrs and they keep putting me in jail after kidnapping from home. 6 months last time no charges ,no bail. i need help .I've been here in anchorage for 55 I've been assaulted 4 different times and one time in 09 it cost me at least 35% of my eye sight cant perform my job now. They won't stop .I'm fearing for my life. please help.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I do apologize, but are you looking for someone from this site to represent you?