LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

My husband is having an affair with a stripper in Ohio. I

Customer Question

My husband is having an affair with a stripper in Ohio. I have called the manager several times with no return call, can i start a state investigation on this club? Also, they serve alcohol and my husband admitted to paying for 6 or more lap dances from this girl. He is also having sex with her. Im not sure if it is at the club or not but thats where they meet up. Is this prostitution?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. For the women to be arrested and charged or the strip club to be investigated, it will need to be shown that there was an agreement for sex, in exchange for money or goods. Lap dances and the service of alcohol, is allowed, so the club is not necessarily doing anything illegal. It is very possible that this stripped and your husband have developed a relationship and she is voluntarily having sex with him for free. If you can show and prove that he is giving her money for sex, then the police can be involved, investigate and possible charge.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!