CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

We are having a problem with a company called Cash Code. We

Customer Question

We are having a problem with a company called Cash Code. We have according to their records a balance of $134,000.00 that they claim they can not send me because of your system and my system Buckeye Cable in Toledo Oh. Can you please explain so if it is the problem of Buckeye we can work it out. Thank you
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

This particular business is linked with many scam and consumer fraud claims. You can make a report to the Ohio Attorney General here: http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/about-ag/file-a-complaint.aspx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is between Cash Code, Google and Buckeye Cable When we receive an e mail from Cash Code there are all kinds of markings that can nor be read. They claim they have to do it this way which we do not believe. Buckeye Cable claims they have never seen this before. Just a though Robert Allan claims to have 28 million three years ago and two million last year.If this could be a class action people wood come out of the woodwork. My contact***@******.*** (###) ###-#### ***** Ohio 43615

As I noted, Cash Code has a lot of complaints for fraud. Whenever I see claims that there have been claims of making multiple millions of dollars, I am highly suspicious of the claims being made.

You are also identifying a significant issue (you say that Buckeye Cable "has never seen this before").

I would recommend contacting the AG's office.

You can also file a claim with the BBB: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

Or file a civil complaint (lawsuit) against them.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your service it was great.I have given him a deadline of Friday. Also on the last three investments made with him he always tells you to double up my wager. I did #1 was 18,142.00 #2 15,000.00 and #3 was 11,796.22 that is $89,876.44 plus the 134,000.00 = $223,876.44.I will definitely keep in touch.

You are welcome, and I do wish you the best with this matter.

Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service so that I can receive credit for assisting you.

If you would like to direct future questions to me specifically, you can do so by starting your new question with "For William B. Esq." and a moderator will notify me.

Thank you again, and again I wish you the best.

Bill

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The answer to the confirmation is yes I"am in and need to ask a lot of questions.
Where did the money get wired to and how do I get there.
I had spoke with Capital one who I have had a long relationship with but not necessary if it is a problem.
My contact person at Fast Cash is you or who.
The ground work on this new venture is worked out with you unless you tell me no.
Is this something we can offer to other people as a way to develop cash for present use or future use such as College Cost, Healthcare cost, Spending cost for students in college. And I will come up with more.
Literature explaining the program to go with say a group at a meeting in a rest home.
Lets stop here to see if I am on the right track. Waiting your answer.

Dear Customer,

I cannot tell you where exactly your wire transfer went to, or what the service/company did with your money.

Our forum (Just Answer) is a general information forum only - and the scope of our information is limited to providing general information (in this category, general legal information) as opposed to specific legal information or formal legal instruction.

If you would like formal legal instruction or advice regarding your transaction with this company, you can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).