LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I need to obtain federal phone records estate. My sister the

Customer Question

I need to obtain federal phone records for an estate. My sister the executrix has lost almost $350,000 in NJ. Her profession is conning people.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. This is not likely a situation that would result in anything. The reason why I say this is because you lacked any intent to search for it or anything illegal, that could result in criminal prosecution. If your search terms and images were legal, it is likely something that is a pop up or it could also result and turn into a scam, because I have heard of situation where an FBI pop up will appear and they will ask for money or else threaten arrest. In addition, you self reported this, so someone who is doing something illegal, does not likely, themself

Sorry that was a site error

What do you mean when you say federal phone records? What is trying to be known?