Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

On my previous answer from you all says if i have suit

Customer Question

on my previous answer from you all says if i have suit filed. Do I have to file a suit in order to show my evidence. Its trailer park owner's that one to evict me. so I should wait to see if they take me to court. My ? was I should be able to be present
in the small claim court
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You cannot show evidence to anyone but the court. If you disagree with why the park is evicting you then you can show a copy of your evidence to the landlord, but if he disagrees, then he has to sue you in court and you have to answer that suit in court and then you can present the evidence to the court.