LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

Someone is trying to file and 's fraud against myself

Customer Question

Someone is trying to file and Sharon's fraud against myself customer agreed to put used parts on his vehicle now is not happy that I did that I once owned a business another business is no longer mine and this person that agreed to not do the Repair on his vehicles according to the insurance estimate and now has a disagreement about it am I looking at going to jail for this
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call. Let me know if you don't want a call and I can continue here with an answer.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Someone is trying to file what?

2. Are you saying that while you owned the shop that a customer asked you to put used parts on their car and that you did so, and now they are not happy?

3. What is the disagreement that you are concerned about?

Thanks in advance,

Doug