Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am filling a form called Petition by owner. The Line is as

Customer Question

I am filling a form called Petition by owner for restitution.
The Line is as follows:
when defendant entered into possession of the premises under a rental agreement and has breached the terms of the agreement, as follows: I put Non payment of rent 800.00 and on the next line I put property damage.
My question is, What was I to put on this line, more information? Like what?
The Judge Dismissed the case under: ORDER DISMISSING ACTION IT IS ORDERED THAT: THIS ACTION IS DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You need to put that you are attaching the copy of the lease to support your claim and also that you are attaching an itemized list of the damages. For the property damage you need to list the amount of property damage.

What was the reason he dismissed it without prejudice, did you forget to do something in the first complaint you filed? Have you corrected that issue this time as well?