Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

While it's impossible to find any contract or cancellation

Customer Question

While it's impossible for me to find any contract or cancellation terms under my account at Directv.com, should I assume they are covered in fine print somewhere. They told me by phone that our contract was renewed last year when we upgraded.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The DirectTV terms of service are on their site and can be found at: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/support/agreements_policies

When you sign up for service, they refer you to their site for the contract and terms of the contract service.