socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I am looking lawyer that knows about putting your commercial

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawyer that knows about putting your commercial property up for abid or kind of a lottery for 100.00 a ticket
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

There's a big difference between auctioning a property and selling lottery tickets to win a building. Generally, speaking, the former is legal -- the latter is not -- unless you're a tax exempt/charitable organization.

There are methods under which you can create a contest to sell a property -- but, the rules must establish a bona fide contest of skill or sport -- otherwise, it's illegal gambling. If you want to discuss this further, I will send you an additional services offer, and we can take the matter offline. You may accept or decline the offer at your convenience.

If you decide to accept, please contact me at the email address that will be provided, and cease further correspondence at this website. Otherwise, you may (probably will) lose your attorney-client privilege.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is your email?

Justanswer prohibits contributors from providing contact information, except via an additional services offer -- which is why I sent the offer to you. I competely understand if you choose to decline the offer -- however, my hands are tied.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!