Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I think I have been scammed by a binary option trader. I

Customer Question

I think I have been scammed by a binary option trader. I Would like to know if there is anything I can do
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am sorry to hear about this.

1) Where is the scammer located?
2) Where are you located?
3) Please tell me how they scammed you.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are located in Cyprus UK. They regulated by the Malta Authorities. They told me that the monies I invested were guaranteed by the bonus amount they put in my account. They traded until all funds were lost, they asked me to invest more so that they could recover all I had lost. They never told me that I would not recover anything at all.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

You state "They are located in Cyprus UK."

So you mean they are located in Cyprus, and you are located in the UK.

Correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I am in bermuda
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Friend,

I have a "Customer payment failed" message. Please contact customer service at 1-***-***-**** and let me know when you are ready to proceed.