ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I have several questions about different issues, one at a

Customer Question

I have several questions about different issues, one at a time. What is superior court civil case? I've got a case number- 13-4-01164-9? What does it mean to see Resolution: Pers Rep/ Guardian Appointed? I'll start there
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Superior Court is the court that has jurisdiction over probate matters (as well as other matters that are not relevant here). Resolution: Pers Rep/ Guardian Appointed means that a personal representative of the estate was appointed by the probate court.

Please let me know how many other questions you have and what they are.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Please note that the rating is the stars that you see on your screen. Rate it three or more so that I can get credit for my answer and paid for the time that I spent with you. Thank you.

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?