Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

I am a sole proprietor.my business is losing business.and i

Customer Question

i am a sole proprietor.my business is losing business.and i am owning my rental more than 100k.i am totally broke now..what should i do?should i declare bankruptcy?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping.

Can you provide me a bit more information concerning your situation? What assets do you have? And what is the extent of your debts besides the $100k? And, who is the creditor for this...i.e., what kind of rental is involved....for your rental facilities or for equipment or for something else? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a retail man wear shop.i dun have any assets under my name.by the way i am located in singapore.i am owning the shop rental to the management---BUGIS STREET DEVELOPMENT PTE LTD. my concern is if i file for bankruptcy then how should i pay for all this money which i am owning..by per month or i have to pay til i die?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for following up. Unfortunately, I didn't realize you were not in the U.S. I am a U.S. lawyer and unfamiliar with the laws of Singapore so I will opt out so a more appropriate expert can help you with this. I will notify the Category Moderators to re-categorize your question for you! Take care.