Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a girlfriend in jail at Lebanon County Lebanon Pa.

Customer Question

I have a girlfriend in jail at Lebanon County Lebanon Pa. She has severe medical conditions. She needs surgery on her knees and hip. She had a cane but they took it away from her no fault of her own.The prisoners are only allowed 5 minutes for a shower. She can't even get undressed in that time.They have mold in their showers which I know can cause some very severe diseases.I tried every thing possible but they sat that's their punnishment.That are a lot more issues but I need to talk to someone who is concerned. I would think safety and health would be important natter who you are. They are being treated worst then animals. The prison has over a hundred prisoners then it can hold. I know this is true everywhere but what of a fire would I our and they couldn't get out.I tried everything you can imagine but they say they're just doing everything under their polices.
ey
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. Is her primary complaint her medical condition and non-treatment thereof, or, the mold, etc and other issues with the jail?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.