Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I am unable to get my gh school transcript. I used a company

Customer Question

I am unable to get my high school transcript. I used a company to request my transcript. A person from my high school called me to verify my information and stated she couldn’t find it. She said she would keep looking and get back with me. She did not. I even faxed her all my information to make sure she had it correctly with all my contact information. I have emailed and called the superintendent, her secretary and the principal. I did receive a response from the superintendent’s secretary who gave me the contact information for the person who was handling my request. (Who never calls or emails me back) I do not know what to do at this point. This is the only thing holding up my admission. I did reach out to a local attorney. There was a similar post, to mine, on this website to contact a personal injury attorney. They said they didn’t handle those cases and didn’t know where to refer me. Any direction would be great! Thanks!
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. What state is this, please?

And when was the last communication with the person who is supposed to be searching for the transcripts?

To be clear, you are only wanting to get the transcripts, correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michigan. And I just received an email response just now from the principal stating they were looking for them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just my transcripts.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Ok. That's good news. I have researched and the only archives are for schools which have closed. I am going to opt out and hopefully they will find them for you. There is no need for you to rate at this time. Your deposit will remain in tact with JustAnswer.com

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Sam!