Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Sue by a debt collector, The summons was served to my niece

Customer Question

Sue by a debt collector, The summons was served to my niece who is 14 years old. According to Pennsylvania law, it is illegal. What to do in court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was expecting an answer right now. I have to be in court today at 9AM. I just pay 45 dollars for that
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and practicing consumer debt collection defense Attorney. I will be assisting you today.

You need to ask the Court to dismiss the case for improper service. The Court cannot hear the case until the Plaintiff has served you properly.

As for the delay in responding to your post, kindly note that I am only a site user just like you and thus I do not have any control over when questions are answered. I only answer questions when I am online and see them. In any event, I do apologize for the delay.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Goodluck with your case,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was right about the Pennsylvania law isn't it?