Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

A friend works at mcdonalds a year doesn't have a car walks

Customer Question

A friend works at mcdonalds for over a year doesn't have a car walks about 1/4 mile to and from there each day thru a couple missing wooden panels in the privacy fence constructed a few years ago between the mini mall which encompasses a restaurant.The mobile home she resides at is behind the fence and restaurant.The mobile home has been there over 30 years, the restaurant, businesses and fence have only ben there about ten years.The restaurant owner replaced the missing boards in the fence. Last nite her boyfriend removed them, went to Murphys got him a case of beer and dip, the restaurant owner called the law and the lady deputy handcuff him a few minutes then released him apparently because they didn't have a warrant or reason to take him to jail.His girlfriend now w/o a car and bad feet would have to walk 8 r 10 miles a day to keep her job at macdonalds. Shouldn't they have easement rights to continue access or file a civil suit for damages and/or a gate for reasonable access to her job?
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

How long has the route through the fence been used by friend or any member of the public?

.

.

thanks