LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Do I have ANY legal footing to try to get 9K back from an

Customer Question

do I have ANY legal footing to try to get 9K back from an attorney I paid to get protection for my assets to comply with a CA state requirement to only have a VERY minimum in assets when I was to use him to apply for MEDI-CAL for my wife facing total care for dimensia (age 73)? He actually had not received info from me as to the amount of my assets, nor had I signed any agreement with him ?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. If there is no signed agreement and you never retained him, why was 9k given to him for services? What has he been doing all this time? Just trying to get an idea of what he has been doing.