Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm having trouble with Comcast this problem has been, going

Customer Question

I'm having trouble with Comcast this problem has been, going on for a year. Every month I have to contact them about the charge's on my bill it's always a little higher every month. I did not change my plan the only thing I changed is equipment.Last month my bill was 275.00 this month it's $305.00 I have tried for two days to get it resolved the last person I spoke to said that was what I owed this month.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:

1) When does your contract run out?
2) What state is this in?
3) Did you ask the agent to run down the itemized bill with you? If so, do you disagree with him about anything on that bill? What specifically?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.