Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Need to get a court order or injunction on a stock

Customer Question

Need to get a court order or injunction on a stock certificate due to be transferred on the 17th. I currently have a stop transfer in place but it will expire on said 17th
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?