Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I just wanted to mention, about false facebook pages, that

Customer Question

I just wanted to mention, about false facebook pages, that employers are now looking up people on facebook before hiring them. My co-worker is being harassed like this. Five years ago, she finished up a ten-year job working in security for Lowes. During that time, she had to testify in court, sending about twenty or so corporate people and seventy or so outside people to jail (over ten years). Some of them are now out of jail, and are connected to people with power and money. They are finding co-workers in our organization who need cash, and paying them to take photos of her, post them on a fake facebook page, and say something slanderous about her. They have been posting crazy things about her being a transgendered woman, that she is molesting special education children, etc. My co-worker also has a part time job at a local store after school. Some of these people are now hanging around the store, following her as she works. She went to the police, but they said there is nothi
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about this that you have for us? Does she know who specifically is putting up the false pages or who is making the threats against her?