Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Just as the corruption is so great that all of the lies can

Customer Question

just as a follow up the corruption is so great that all of the lies can be verified. The government is involved but due to the other agencies negligence it has cost me time, money, my life and now DHR took my kids based on provable lies. My babies are
in foster care because of pay offs.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

DHS is one of the most negligent and incompetent, yet abusive, agencies you will ever deal with. Their social workers do lie and fabricate evidence to achieve outcomes in favor of their biased personal opinions. If you have evidence of such misconduct by DHS, then there is a basis to sue the social worker and the agency for a violation of your civil rights and the damages their grossly negligent conduct has caused you to suffer and you need to get a local attorney to represent you in suing them, but they are being sued more and more and losing these suits all over the country.