Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

I am a gay retired college professor and have been

Customer Question

I am a gay retired college professor and have been continually defamed, harassed, and slandered since my book FIRST GAY OUT came out. You can see what my younger brother has done on my Amazon site. Those defamatory postings are his, although he insists he is not a relative, but "a neighbor." I was thrown out of my family years ago and told that if I ever told anyone I was gay, I would incur their wrath. He has also posted on the site of my second book: INDIANS LAUGHING. According to a niece, another brother "tells anyone who will listen that Dan spent his entire life in sewers selling dope to minors so he could support himself and seduce them." In fact, I spent my life teaching college and working as a PR writer for the Republican Congressional, Senatorial, and Presidential Campaign Committees. I am archived at the University of Connecticut and the Commonwealth of Mass. I want to sue them. My younger brother is quite wealthy.
Dr. Daniel R. Campbell (###) ###-####
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Do you have questions about the viability of your suit, how to file, things like that? Or are you seeking to hire a lawyer to sue for you?