Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Who can a minority woman go to in order to seek justice

Customer Question

who can a minority woman go to in order to seek justice against a lawyer and judge who committed forgery and perjury. The attorney committed forgery, proof was presented in plain English, and the judge approved it after being on the bench for only a period of two(2) months. I understand forgery has no statue of limitation and I have been trying to seek justice since the year 2000. This attorney owes me over $20,000 that she cheated me out of due to her criminal act. John Gleason who was with the Colorado Supreme Court also violated my right to a fair hearing.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to file complaint against the Attorney with Colorado Supreme Court, Attorney Regulation Counsel. For the Judge, you need to file complaint with Colorado Commission on Judicial Discipline. Both of these agencies would investigate your complaints and get back to you with their findings.

If the agencies do not resolve your issues to your satisfaction, then you may take your case to the national news media and your local TV Stations.