Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I put $50 on someone's phone so an inmate could call them.

Customer Question

i put $50 on someone's phone so an inmate could call them. the woman is not accepting his calls. how do i get my credit card credited back for the money?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Because this was a voluntary action on your part and an agreement that has been breached, you will need to bring the matter to small claims court to have an Order of the court requiring her to repay you. You can file in small claims on your own without a local attorney and you can get those forms from the clerk of the court in the state and county where the woman lives.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you