Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

My wife died at Kaiser hospital after a surgery and

Customer Question

My wife died at Kaiser hospital after a surgery and contracted a deadly disease called MERSA. She had been in a care unit , being watched by a doctor and nurses trained in communicable diseases and was released to go home too early. What are your thoughts. Roger xxxx 949 xxx-xxxx
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

I read your facts but I need you to be more specific in your question. General ones don't work very well in a format like this.