Marsha411JD, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Atty, 29 yrs exp in the practice of law.
19127644

Below is a direct email from my boss... I sell medical

Customer Question

Below is a direct email from my boss... I sell medical devices, for our legal contracts our customers need to agree to volume levels, time of contract and terms and conditions... I'm also coming across expiring contract that he signed up where the accounts are telling me they never signed a contract and don't even know what our product is..."It just showed up one day" I have told my boss I have an issue with his advise and business practices. Now I'm being put on a performance improvement plan.
TEAM,
Be smart about the contracts and the amendments that you send in with QForce for final approval. MAKE SURE that the volumes and everything is completed! I am no rocket scientist, but I know how to stay off the radar and not look like a CHUMP!
One other hint………
I never filled out a contract on the computer, that way you can always hand write in what the final price and volumes that are agreed too when the acct signs the documents. Sending in an agreement that is half computer generated and half hand written……looks a little fishy to me.
Call me if you have questions, but do not put Sharon or yourself in a situation that is easily avoidable!
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a legal question I can help you with? I may have follow up questions depending on what your question is. Thank you