Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

PLAINTIFF AND MY IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN, THOUSANDS OF

Customer Question

I AM THE PLAINTIFF AND MY IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN, THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGES, I KNOW THE DEFENDANT(S), AS THEY WERE MY "FRIENDS" AND NOW TRYING TO EXTORT/ENTRAP MONEY FROM MY FAMILY! NEED TO MEET WITH MY BEST ID THET SPECIALIST IN PHOENIX METRO AREA.., $ IS SECONDARY, VERY "TALENTED" ID THEFT GROUP..., PLEASE ADVISE ASAP!
THANKS GRANT
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

The first thing you should do is file a police report and provide them with all of the evidence that you know of. The police can then investigate, and that may lead to an arrest and prosecution. If there is a conviction, then the judge can order restitution, which means the defendants would be ordered to repay you, and thus you would not need to sue in civil court.

However, even without a conviction, you can sue in civil court and get a judgment against the defendants civil fraud, conversion, etc. Once you have a conviction, you can take various collection action, such as garnish wages, put liens on real estate, and levy bank accounts.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO NOT REALLY.., YES I KNOW ALL THAT AND I LET ONE OF THESE GUYS MOVE IN WITH ME UNTIL I HAD SO MUCH MAIL, BUSINESS AND ONE PERSONAL CHECKBOOK MISSING, THAT I WENT INTO HIS ROOM AND FOUND MY ENTIRE IDENTITY INCLUDING CREDIT REPORTS OF MINE, IN HIS ROOM. I CALLED HIM AND HE KNEW HE WAS CAUGHT, SO HE WENT DOWN AND FILED A NO CONTACT ORDER AGAINST ME, ALL WERE 100% LIES, EITHER TO THE POLICE OR A JUDGE. THE GROUP IMMEDIATELY STARTED CALLING ME FAMILY TRYING TO EXTORT 5 FIGURES FROM THEM BUT I HAD 5 MINUTES TO GRAB WHAT I COULD FROM MY HOUSE AND COULD NOT RETURN, EVEN TO GET THE MAIL!! VERY INTRICATE AND THAT IS MY QUESTION.., WHO IS REGARDED AS THE BEST OR ONE OF, IN THE PHOENIX AREA IN THIS AREA OF EXPERTISE? THANK YOU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THESE GUYS HAVE STOLEN MY IDENTITY AND LITERALLY RIUNED BY BUSINESS CREDIT SCORE (PAYDEX INDEX SCORE AS WELL AS AN 800 PERSONAL CREDIT SCORE). I WANT PRISON TIME, AS MY LIFE IS BEING THREATENED AND I WANT MY LIFE BACK. SICK OF STAYING IN HOTELS AND EXTENDED STAYS AT $4000, $5000 A MONTH!
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

I suspect that I won't be able to provide you with the answer that you are looking for, so I will open this question to other attorneys for their review. I truly wish you the best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HAVE THEM CALL MY PHONE. THANKS
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT expert, but I am confused as to what we can specifically answer for you regarding this matter. Did you report all of this to the police and/or the District Attorney, since it is up to the sole discretion of the District Attorney about pursuing criminal charges against them.