TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I need a lawyer who will work on a contingency very obvious

Customer Question

I need a lawyer who will work on a contingency for a very obvious outcome against a large title company OR, what I need to do to datestamp my claim with the county or courts since I cannot seem to find an attorney who works in this manner on these types of cases.... I am worried my statutue of limitations will expire and I have been through enough over the last 4 years and currently suffering financial hardship all because of the title companys initial refusal to acknowledge my claim.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Can you tell me a little about your claim?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very difficult to make this short... I bought a home from Fannie Mae in 2011. It was a MLS sale meaning I paid for title insurance as well. The property was suppossed to be sold to me with clear title. After taking posession I come to find the parcel number was to the property next door, they didn't even provide a prelim for the correct proepty after multiple requests for nearly 4 years later. I fought with the title company for nearly 7 months to acknowledge a claim, they said I needed to just take possession over the property next door because thats the property I purchased insurance on. This took over 2 years to be resolved. Once resolved another issue came up where Chase tried to foreclose on me for the neighbors loan and took another 2 years in litigation. I finally have clear title as of July 17th but now I owe almost 30K to the feds trying to refi every year and being self employed not writing off my expenses, I had a foreclosure on my public record so I was unable to buy anything for myself to live, I had a lender back out last minute on a expensive hard money refi over the issue so I wasn't able to get the 5% grant money I so needed on the property I just bought for 10x more what it would have been 4 years ago, title would not give me a clear answer if they would insure this property for a refi so I could utilize my equity, they never provided a prelim for almost 4 years and once we had the judgment in November the attorney for MERS leaves her job leaving me hanging for another 8 months for this to finalize with a replacement to sign the paperwork then she shows up at the last courtdate in July??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If this makes any sense at all??????? I want to sue Lawyers title for bad faith, Chase for slander of title, Mers for negligent bullshit and if it hasn't been to long now Fannie Mae for misrepresentation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This property was suppossed to be my stepping stone to further investments. I would have 10 homes with equity by now if it weren't for them, instead I end up having to move in with my mom and basically sit there until it all gets worked out.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

I'm a little confused in that you state that you have already litigated based on the underlying issues regarding title, etc.

Regardless, how can I help you? Are you asking how to find an attorney?