Marsha411JD, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Atty, 29 yrs exp in the practice of law.
19127644

Where do I file a small claims court suite in Multnomah

Customer Question

Where do I file a small claims court suite in Multnomah County, Oregon?
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information and your question. You would file your claim at the Small Claims counter, Room 210, Multnomah County Courthouse, 1021 SW Fourth Avenue, Portland, Oregon. You can find all of the specific information and instructions for small claims court in your County by going to the following link: http://courts.oregon.gov/Multnomah/docs/form/SmallClaims_InstructionsForPlaintiffF0577.pdf

Hello again,

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 28th.For some unknown reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit(paid) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator. Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed. You can bookmark my page at: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-marsha411jd/

Thank you.