LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Anytime plumbing came to fix a water leak heating system

Customer Question

anytime plumbing came to fix a water leak for my heating system thay jackhammerd the floor with a jackhammer thay use on city streets to brak 2 inches of cement doing so thay broke 4 more pipes then thay said my pipes all hade to replaced thay put a pipe on and left 2hours later water coming out the floor came back said the parts thay use was not any good have to find another fix them said all the pipes wood have to be replaced left the hole open for 3 weeks phone calls failed to get a return call then I get a bill from them for 3100 dollars again no return phone call so I called a friend to help me repair the pipe we did I left the hole open if anybody wants to see what should I do about the bill
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Just to be clear, they did all this damage and never repaired it and fixed it and then sent you a bill for $3100?