socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I am a defendant. Can a plaintiff without s identification

Customer Question

I am a defendant. Can a plaintiff without his identification such as address, job, phone, etc.
sue to demand a lot of money with his attorney to defendant?
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

If the plaintiff is represented by a lawyer, then only the lawyer's contact info is required to commence the lawsuit. This is the law in every U.S. jurisdiction.

I realize that my answer may not be exactly what you were hoping to read. However, under the circumstances, the best that I can do is to explain what the law is and is not, so that you can avoid expending valuable resources looking for answers that do not exist, and concentrate on the options that are actually available.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!