P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

Are cbd hemp are legal in the the state of florida?

Customer Question

are cbd hemp are legal in the the state of florida?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

FL has legalized CBD oil (an extract from the marijuana plant) for patients with a medical need for this medicine.

The law allows doctors to prescribe CBD as a “last resort” for patients suffering from severe epilepsy as well as cancer. The state will add these patients to a registry and then allow them to purchase the oil from five “dispensing organizations,” which will be located in separate geographic locations across the state

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.