Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I was convicted of a DANCO violation in Carver County, Minnesota

Customer Question

I was convicted of a DANCO violation in Carver County, Minnesota and as a condition of my probation they are stating that I have to work with CPS. This CPS lady has been threatening to take my kids and put me in jail if I don''t work with her. I have absolutely "NO" legal rights to these children though aside from being their biological father. Not join legal or physical, why is this lady continuing to harass me?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.So the DANCO violation was a result of being with your children and your sentence for the violation is the probation - correct? And as a part of the probation, they want you to do a parenting plan with CPS? Or what is it they are requiring you to do with CPS?Do you want to work toward seeing your kids again?