Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

My husband died 10/26/14, will left personal property to

Customer Question

My husband died 10/26/14, will left personal property to sons I received 0.
I had an attorney, It cost me over $10,000 for their recovery, The home has a mtg 240,000 signed only by husband, deeded to me. The estate is ignoring mtg payments
I have paid since Nov 2015 1280.65, I have an Amendment to Prenup signed, notorized to pay me $2600.00 monthly for 5 yrs and it has not been addressed. I am running out of
money and time. I am 83 yrs old., and need help immediately.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?