Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I NEED THE LETTER RIGHT TO CANCEL WITH VACATION SALES

Customer Question

HI i NEED THE LETTER FOR NONWAIVABLE RIGHT TO CANCEL WITH VACATION SALES ASSOCIATE LLC MYHUSBAND AND ME SIGNATE LAST SATURDAY AUGUST 22 TH ,2015 i HAVE 7 DAYS . FOR CANCEL.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to cancel my nonwaivable right to cancel with Vacation sale associates L.L.C at august 23 2015 Director administration Ocean Key Resort because when I bought the seller spoke to me abouth the club he said this is not timeshere but i reading all paper I signed said timeshare , I have august 24 thaccidente and not working now , star my mayor depression. I make 2 check with post date for today tuesday by 800 and 25 for 09-07-2015 by 950.00 I pay only 100 cash
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You just need to send a simple notice (with date of the notice) that you are exercising your right as stated in the contract you signed on August 22, 2015 to cancel your contract and request full refund of your deposit. That, you hereby cancel the contract, effectively immediately and request full refund of your deposit.

You need to make sure that you send the notice to the address stated in the contract for sending a cancellation notice and that you send the notice via the route for sending the notice as stated in your contract. This means that if the notice said to send it by certified mail, you must send it by certified mail and not by UPS or Fedex. Click here for sample cancellation letters.