Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

While waiting to be taken into procedure room the nurse in

Customer Question

While waiting to be taken into procedure room the nurse in charge carried on disgusting disolay of affection with a man from maintenance. It went on for atlewst ten minutes. Shecalso discussed my history in earshot of others. More facts but do not know who to talk to. I suffered greatly because she marked the chart incorrectly and I did not receive a block. Pain as I never knew kept me up all night ending with having to be admitted tpo the hospital where I stayed for three days, iwas told these type of traponenin
?
Events can hapoen from stree.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

What you describe is despicable conduct by a nurse. All hospitals have complaint procedures. You would contact the special department that handles such matters and you will be given an opportunity to present your story. The nurse would surely receive some kind of disciplinary action. You may have grounds for recovery of monetary damages, but there are not enough details given. Also the last two sentences are are partially lost.