Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I live in orange county. I am looking general type attorney

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I live in orange county. I am looking for a general type attorney for a couple of problems that I have .
1. My pool company managing my pool just stopped. They were mad over something minor. It was sudden. While working for me they were to arrange for repair of some pool tile in a few areas that are gauged and scratched by their worker and their equipment. Drain, and refill and at no cost. We discussed this on 2 occasions and as late as late as May 2015. They quit near mid July.
I want to have a letter written or sue them because, these workers or contractors ruing your property and walking away. I am looking for a layer for this. Advise,letter or sue?
2. I have a judgement against me involving a tenant. It was mediated last week and after 4 hrs at small claims, I caved in to them. I do not believe I owe anything and that I was wronged. I have proof of everything!! It didn't matter!
I would like to know what is the worst thing that can happen to me if I don't pay the amount by next week.
Please give me all that could happen and then I will make decision to pay or not..
Thank you very much Judy
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, Judy. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

Before I respond, I just wanted to make sure that I can clarify the limits of my assistance. While I can help answer your concerns, I cannot legally advise you as I am not your attorney. Please advise if that is acceptable to you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a refund. My account was charged and should not have been. I do not want ongoing subscription.
Your email was just found this am in my JUNK file. Please credit my Credit card.Thank youJudy